*Photo: Harrison Saragossi, Fairfax Media
The Young Chefs’ dinner will see six of the state’s most talented and promising young chefs (from top restaurants Stokehouse, Restaurant 2, Esquire, Ricky’s River Bar and Dining at Noosa, and the Gallery of Modern Art’s GOMA restaurant) showing off their talents.
See the best and brightest next generation chefs each create an original dish for a never-to-be-repeated collaborative dinner.
The six chefs are finalists for the Good Food Guide’s Young Chef of the Year Award 2014-15 and have undertaken rigorous judging to earn their stripes.
– Ollie Hansford | Stokehouse Chef de Partie, Sauce Section
– Ben Devlin | Esquire Chef de Cuisine
– Matt Fury | Restaurant Two Head Chef
– Josue Lopez | Goma Executive Chef
– Braden White | Ricky’s River Bar & Restaurant Executive Chef
– Kirsty Mundt | Stokehouse Head Pastry Chef
This event will showcase the talents of Queensland’s brightest chefs as the six finalists demonstrate their talents and take on one course each.
Date: Thursday, July 10, 6.30pm
Where: E’cco Bistro, Adelaide Street, Brisbane
Cost: $125 with matched wine
Bookings: Please note that this event has sold out. If you would like to join the waiting list for this event, please phone (07) 3831 8344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org